Lonny's Smile is a children's initiative that was launched in 2010 to honour the memory of Lonny Brent Doerksen. Our commitment is to provide a sense of normalcy to children whose lives are challenged by medical conditions. We want to empower these children so that they can experience the wonders of childhood such as a sense of play, friendship, laughter and adventure.
- Every child has a right to feel included and be like other kids regardless of his or her medical condition.
- Empowering and providing a sense of normalcy to children whose lives are challenged by medical conditions contributes to the long-term well-being of the family.
- June 20, 2013: Fish Head Rocks for Camp Oki!
- Lonny's Smile presentation to Camp Oki June 20, 2012
- Apr 19, 2012: Lonny's Smile presents Fish Head in support of Camp Oki
- Lonny's Smile presents Fish Head in support of Camp Oki Nov 18, 2010. See the Video
- Robert Herjavec presents trike to SickKids Hospital Cardiac Unit Playroom Jan 27, 2011
- Festive Cookie Sale at KPMG to benefit Camp Oki Dec 2011
- St. Francis de Sales Catholic School Fundraisers
- St. John Catholic School Valentine's Day Fundraiser Feb 14, 2012
- Lia Sophia Jewelry Fundraiser Feb 2012